Bethany Beach Property Management
Let us manage your Salisbury rental property
Servicing from Salisbury to Sussex County Delaware
We offer a full range of Eastern Shore property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Eastern Shore from Salisbury to Sussex county Delaware area.
What we do as your Eastern Shore from Salisbury to Sussex County Delaware Property Manager
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
Our team has a full staff of experienced property managers ready to cater to your Eastern Shore from Salisbury to Sussex County Delaware property management needs. Our team, combined with Long and Foster Property Management, provides the perfect resources. Our advanced internet marketing and excellent customer service has created the area’s premier property management experience.
Please let us know your property management needs and we can explain how our agents will lease, manage and protect your property so you can immediately enjoy the return on your investment.
Inquire About Our Services
List your rental with Long and Foster and enjoy these FIVE key benefits:
- Efficient property leasing. We have a full team of experienced agents and marketers who will work quickly to find and screen tenants for your property. Once your new tenants are in place, our administrative staff will handle any needs that may arise.
- Statements Available Online, 24/7. Check your account at any time from any computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Easy-as-Pie Rent Collection. We make paying rent as simple as possible. Your tenants can pay online any time of day and can check their accounts at any time.
- We Take the Headache out of Maintenance. We arrange service calls for you and pay vendors directly from your account. Your statements will clearly list all expenses, so you won’t have to bother with separate accounting. Our goal is to accommodate your needs and simplify property ownership so you can use your own vendor recommendations or ours.
- Powerful Marketing. Nine out of ten people look to the Internet when they’re searching for housing. When you list with Long and Foster, your property will receive unmatched exposure since our listings appear on 80+ websites, including our Facebook page.
About Brandon Brittingham
Brandon knows and respects the intricate details of successful property management since he has been both a landlord and owner of a successful property-management company (now merged with Long and Foster). And as an Eastern Shore native, he knows our area inside and out. You can trust Brandon and his teams to expertly market, manage and protect your property––exceeding your expectations and those of your tenants every step of the way.
About Long and Foster
The largest privately owned real estate company in the mid-Atlantic, Long and Foster has been a leader in the property-management business for over 40 years. With its outstanding reputation, global marketing tools and established team of real estate professionals, Long and Foster offers property owners a level of service and satisfaction which other companies can’t match.
Call Brandon Brittingham at Long and Foster Property Management today: 240-315-7222 or 443-783-3928. Don’t forget to visit and like our Facebook Page where we post and advertise our listings!
Bethany Beach Area Information
Bethany Beach is an incorporated town in Sussex County, Delaware, United States.
According to the 2010 Census Bureau figures, the population of the town is 1,060;
however, during the summer months some 15,000 more populate the town as vacationers.
It is part of the Salisbury, MD-DE Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Bethany Beach, South Bethany and Fenwick Island are popularly known as
"The Quiet Resorts". Assisting Bethany Beach's reputation as a "quiet"
place is the presence of Delaware Seashore State Park immediately to
the north of the town.
Despite its small size, Bethany Beach boasts the usual attractions of
a summer seaside resort, including a short boardwalk, a broad, sandy
beach, motels, restaurants, and vacation homes. Because Bethany Beach
does not sit on a barrier island, residential areas continue some
distance to the west of the town's limits.
Areas We Serve
And everything in between!